For Organisations

We receive many referrals from organisations who make regular use of Devon Mediation’s provision,  either to ensure a service for their own tenants, customers or service users, or to help where there are disagreements between colleagues. Such organisations typically include local housing associations, local authority housing officers and the police.

If your organisation would like to know more about referring a matter to us for mediation (be it a neighbourhood dispute, a workplace issue, commercial, family or other dispute) you can click on the following link:

or you can contact our Coordinator:
tel: 07423274429

For Devon Mediation’s Privacy Notice, please click on the following link: